Hi, I got mrsa infection of throat, and cephalexin for treatment. Yesterday, I started to feel headache, fever, runny nose, tiredness and doctor said it is flue. Why am I getting so sick? Has anybody else had the same experience?

Hi, I also had very poor immunity to infectious diseases two years ago. I didn’t sleep much, worked too much, ate only when the others put some food in front of me, I wouldn’t remember it myself. I took a lot of coffee, and eventualy I was sick like you described flu symptomes, later I developed infection of ear and tonsils. The flu is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses. If you have weakend immunity system you can get vaccunated, to prevent some possible diseases like flu vaccination. But, now you have to take cephalexin for mrsa infection and try to stimulate your defence system with vitamins,. Have you tried Echinacea, it shows powerful immunostimulating and antiinflammatory properties? It has improvend my condition a lot.