Hello. I'm 35 year old female and I have some questions to discuss with people who maybe know more about Botox and plastic surgery options! You see, I'm not so satisfied with the way that my face looks right now. I was always had the clean face and almost no wrinkles on it but there last two or three years I've got these big and deep wrinkles around my eyes and lips and I would like to have it removed as quick as possible. I'm thinking on Botox surgery. I'm hearing all the time about how some people are against these kinds of operation so I would really like to head more about this and possible side effects of this Botox operation.

Hi. I know some facts about Botox because I was a nurse for five years in one hospital where these Botox operations were also being done. Botox is the brand name for Botulinum Toxin Type A, protein complex produced by the bacterium "Clostridium Botulinum," the same bacterium that causes the form of food poisoning known as botulism.
But this protein is purified and now- it can be used for so-called frown lines, crows feet, turkey neck, and other wrinkles and fine lines that tend to accumulate over time.
Like you have said, many people are against it because they have heard about possible bad side effects, but the thing is that don’t know a thing about it. The real truth about all this is that the common side effects are minor, including headaches, which affect about 13 percent of Botox recipients, some mild respiratory infections, eyelid droops, nausea and flu-like symptoms.

"Common side effects are minor?"

Well, I wouldn't want headaches, drooping eyelids, respiratory infections, nausea, or flu-like symptoms as the result of a completely cosmetic, elective procedure for which there is no medical reason! The "headaches" in question are often migraines, and just ask migraine sufferers if they consider their condition minor! Hint: the answer won't be "yes". 

Is Botox safe? That depends on how you view it. If the question is whether you can personally experience life-altering side effects, then the answer is that it is unlikely, but it can happen. You can have those side effects, at least not from Botox, if you don't get it done.

It is one of the good surgery but many people said that it has many side effects like health problem, skin problems so we can't say wrinkle cream is good  alternative to  Botox.

BOTOX treatment is really a good option for you to remove the wrinkles on the face. I recently had a few sessions of BOTOX and I can see its effectiveness. But BOTOX treatment affects the nerve communication for a particular period of time, so its results are not permanent. You need to do it frequently for getting desired results. Frequency of treatment is determined by the doctor by considering different factors like age of the patient, area of body under BOTOX treatment or whether you are experiencing any side effects. But there are no such side effects of BOTOX  if you get it done by an expert doctor and follow the advices given by a doctor.