Hello, I am 24 years old and I am starting to realize that I have mad a lot of mistakes when it comes to my health. I have a lot of extra weight and I also sleep only several hours a day. So, my immune system is far from perfect and I would like to know how to boost it in some natural way, without the use of meds?

Being at a healthy weight and exercising regularly will both boost your immune system, and it seems like you are very willing to make both happen from your post!

If you are looking for a powerful and quick immune system boost, however, I'd advise you to turn to herbs and other natural ingredients. Herbs and plants like rosemary, peppermint, turmeric, cayenne pepper, chamomile, echinacea, stinging nettles, and green tea will all help you be healthier. You can also take propolis to boost your immune system. 

Just remember that not damaging your immune system is as important as working on it. So no smoking, drinking too much, etc.

Well, it is not that simple. I mean, you can try with products but that would not be what you want. The point is, you have to decrease the extra weight and to start sleeping more. Sleep is very important because it is the time when the organism rejuvenates completely and the energy batteries are refilled. This means that you will have to reorganize your life a bit, if you want a stronger immune system.

I had the same revelation after a severe case of mono nearly killed me in my early twenties.

I put a web site together to help others that want to boost immune system health naturally. Hope it helps.

You can follow few simple tips to rejuvenate whole body and boost body immunity.

Drink plenty of water - 3 liters/ day
Eat foods which do not cause indigestion
Include more vegetables and fruits in your daily diet.
Take two tablets of triphala with warm water daily at night.
Walk briskly for 45 minutes daily
Do not sleep in afternoon.
Take a good sleep at night[/list]

... Immune System Booster from natural plant sterols ... " ImunoZen" ... aka ... Sterol 117 ... assists the immune system to fight Seasonal Allergies, Colds & FLU, Aches & Fatigue, High Cholesterol, enlarged prostate, and more. Review the details ... Order On-line.

Thanks for listening, Hugh Love , Distributor Shibumi Life[/url]

What I do for having a good immune system is take a multivitamin supplement, then take a supplement of zinc (the multivitamin already has zinc, but only a little part of the daily value), then 1000mg of vitamin C (which is 1666% of the daily value, but it helps kill some viruses) and finally take a garlic supplement (which helps the blood circulation and is a powerful weapon against viruses).