I had a 8 week eptopic removed via key hole surgery and also had my left tube removed .. 8 hours later was rushed bk in with pelvic bleeding turns out was from a rare vessle on my stomach , and lost a lot of blood had two blood transfusions ,was discharged over a week or so later ... its been 8 weeks since all this since I've been home I've been diagnosed with aside reflux as kept being sick in the evenings and head and face going all hot and bad shakes ... now recently I was out shopping and came over all funny light headed, feeling sick at the same time and dodgey stomach but not actually passing out ... it then gives me pulpatations and i feel all cloudy as not myself docs have done number of blood tests and come bk NORMAL .. im terrified of going out as these episodes happen out the blue .. and scared of driving as i have two kids and hate going out alone because of this what can it be :'(:'(:'(

there is a good possibiltiy that you are def preggers. 

They have done blood tests for hormone and pregnancy and its defo nothing to do with pregnancy