Hi need help with this one ok slept with me partner on day I was ovulating. The period was 2 weeks late after it was due, I then got what was a weird pink light period for the first day then it got a bit heavier on the 2nd and 3rd then stopped. Now its the next month and my period its 2 days late. Meanwhile ever since my period was 2 weeks late I've been feeling very sick not being sick thou, dizzines, so sleepie no amount of sleep if satisfying me, I also can't get enough orange juice I'm going threw large family cartens daily to myself, constipated, sore tender nipples also the little bumps around my nipples are bigger, my stomach is bloated realy bad I'm a size 8 with a tonned slender figure (well not now) lol its defo looking rounder and fuller I am getting twinges in lower abdom heavy pulling feeling sore lower back can't sleep because I'm tossing and turning all night, I have also been feeling weird fluttery bubbling feelings in my tummy just below my belly button every night for the past 4 days at around 11.30pm when I lie down flat and stay still, I've worked out that if I am pregers I am 10 weeks yday, but all my tests are negative not had a blood test yet all been urine but just don't understand and my doc just keeps saying if u were pregers your urine test would have been pos not neg so ur not. I'm only 19 don't know what to do any advice or simalar experiances and turned out to be preg

Thanxs

Well there is a possibility, but more than likely you are not, it took two months for mine to say positive on a piss test, i am ten weeks and two days today, If you seriously think you are, because some people dont provide enough hcg then you need a blood test and you need to see another doctor. I hope everything works out for you in the best. Good Luck! :-D

i am actually in the same boat im about 10 weeks if i am prego, im haveing all the symptoms, but no periods. And negative piss tests.

Me too!! I have PCOS so I've been told that conceiving would be nearly impossible without medication. Over the last ten weeks I have felt nauseated early morning and at night (no vomiting though), constant bloating and gas (gas mainly at night), my ass has gotten bigger and my face is rounder. Early on all I craved was red meat and cheese, which I hardly eat. Now, I don't have weird cravings but kind of loss my appetite. My nipples itch at night and sometimes my breasts ache around the edges. And two days ago, I am now experiencing fluttering sensations around my pelvis. I took two pregnancy tests, the last one around three weeks ago and both were pregnant. I read somewhere that women with PCOS have gotten pregnant but when they did urine tests those came out negative. They only got positive results when getting a blood test. Can anyone else relate or advise what I am experiencing?