Well it all started off with temple twitching back in October along with pains to my temple and pressure around that area. Then During the New Year I felt as if liquid was moving in my head. That then went, but returned at the end of January. I have also had occasional muscle twitching in my legs and such but that wasn't too annoying.

Although the twitching has now gone, as I have mentioned the liquid feeling accompanied by a crawling/ prickling feeling on my scalp is now there

I was diagnoised with sinusitus a few weeks ago, but this prickling sensation on my scalp is very frustrating and annoying ( not painful, but uncomfortable)

I was wondering if anyone could offer some insight into what this is

Thanks.

Bum

it also sort of feels like a tingling in my head

I have this too!!!

Have you found out what it is yet?!

i know what it is it's shingles, its not dangerous but you should know about it

Read up on

When I reported liquid moving in my head on only one side, my neurologist said the problem is more than likely migraine-without the headache. I've learned more about migraines on medicinenet. Annie

i just started to have that kind of liquid moving in my left head. i wonder what your neurologist said about it in the end.

I have the same thing.
Read that it could be a brain tumor.
Especially if you are getting headaches.
Pay attention to the headaches to see if they are in the same area each time.

my mri shows nothing grows in my brain. the possiblitly of tumor is eliminated. but i still have the symptoms occasionally. very annoying.

Check the mercury level in your blood (especially caused by silver fillings)