I have a throbbing/pulsating feeling around my left temple area.. It kinda makes me feel weird "like unbalanced" at times.. My left nostril seems to be stuffy when this happens, and slight neck pain on my left side.. It does also affect the left side of my jaw.. It doesn't hurt, but very uncomfortable/annoying feeling.. I'd appreciate ANY suggestion.. I am a 35 yrd old male.. It's been happening the past couple yrs, and the Dr's have "no idea" whats causing it.. Thank you..

Hello Guest,

Have you entertained the idea of allergies? I have severe allergies and during this times of year. I could never breathe through my left nostril but now I cannot always breathe through my right nostril. The pressure builds up and can make you feel a little off balance. It's like your feeling as if the ground is slightly moving on you but it really isn't. It can cause neck pains, ringing in your ears, pain in your ears, and of course headaches.

Did you have your ears checked as well? Crystals can build up and cause you to lose your sense of balance.

Hey maybe it's allergies. If you have pets maybe it's one of em'. When i'm around dusts my hands go numb so think about it :)

I have so many symptoms.. Insomnia, Anxiety, depression, restlessness, Muscle spasms, twitches, soreness,Back aches, Headaches, Chest tightness, Extreme fatigue, Nausea, Heart palpitations.. I have no insurance which makes things harder.. I did hear from a friends mom I may have "Magnesium Deficiency"... I am just so lost, and don't have a clue what to do.. It's affecting my everyday life anymore... As far as allergies I really don't know, and I have no pets either...

It sounds like a drug addiction

Have a clinic check your prolactin level to make sure you not have a prolactinoma (type of pituitary tumor).

You should research Elhers Danlos Syndrome.

I don't have an answer for you, but have been experiencing like symptoms. Just keep reminding yourself that God is in control. Try reading Jeremiah 30 in the bible. It helps just to let God have what we cannot do. God bless you! Drink lots of water.

Sorry..sounds like lupus. I have low end lupus and all of those symptoms. Try to treat naturally with anti inflammatories like turmeric. Start juicing

I also agree with this as I had the same symptoms for years with no answers. I just recently found out after testing my prolactin levels that I have Cushing Syndrome with is caused by a pituitary tumor.

This is a very awesome response. I have been having the same sensations to the left temple.

It's migraines... I get them on both sides and whichever side its on my nose is stuffy too- I was going to see an allergeist because I thought it was allergies but no it's NOT allergies that is migraine with aura believe it or not and that can happen at anny age- I've had them for 20 yrs now I started to get them when I was a teenager and yeah they suck lol!!!

Go see a neurologist they will know right away I'm surprised at how little most Drs don't know about migraines especially one in particular I can remember a few years back she thought I was on drugs because I told her my head was pounding in my right temple she just looked at me as if I came from another planet although she was reason I sought after help from a neurologist so now I have great meds for them they work very well you'll no right away if you seek treatment there is help out there and the medications they have now really DO WORK!!!