Hi, I'm 21 years old and recently my eyelids, both the upper and the lower have began to twitch. This happens only on my right eye and never on the left eye. The twitching can sometimes last for hours, there is no regular pattern of appearing of these twitches. At first I thought it was nothing at first but now I am getting worried because sometimes the entire right side of my face begins to jerk and twitch. Is there a solution for my problem?

There can be many reasons for these twitches that you are having. There is no cure for the common eye twitches and their cause is unknown, probably has some connection with random discharging of some nerve fibers in the nerves that are controlling the movements of eyelids, but it is nothing serious since they disappear quickly. Some ophtalmologists think that the reason for these twitches is too much caffeine in the blood, so they recommend lowering the caffeine intake. The condition and the symptoms you have described lead me to think of hemifacial spasms which are usually caused by some kind of a pathological or obstructive process that is affecting your facial nerve, like recent infection of your ear or the temporomandibular joint or some other obstructive condition. When facial nerve is suffering some kind of a trauma it usually affects the way your facial muscles behave. The solution is the removal of whatever is causing irritation of the nerve or sometimes Botulinum injections may help. In any case you should schedule an appointment with your doctor and ask him for advice and treatment for your condition.

My whole body twitches from one point in time to another.
yesterday it was the back of my left calf, today it was my upper lip and seems to be moving over my face into my left temple and really feel my brain moving. I have been dealing with this for years!!! eye, temple, legs, arms, stomach, foot, ankles, back i believe that even my heart twitches, as sometimes i feel an abnormal extra beat like it is almost skipping or is an extra one. It is so annoying!! it never hurts, but is distracting because i will sit and hold whatever area of my body is twitching that day to feel the movement and keep it from twitching so bad............