Literally everytime I eat I feel sick and have stomach pains! The pains feel like I'm full up from eating, but I'm not eating enough to be full up! After I eat I also have a lump feeling in my throat and seem to be getting terrible heartburn! It's making me feel terrible! Does anyone have any suggestions!?

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I EAT VERY LITTLE BUT AS SOON AS I EAT I GET A LUMP IN MY STOMACH AND CAN NOT WALK DOWN THE HALL AND BACK WITHOUT RUNNING OUT OF BREATH HAVE TO HAVE OXYGEN ALL THE TIME , I AM GOING TO THE DOCTOR TOMORROW I LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES , I KNOW I HAVE CELIAC DISEASE AND THAT AFFECTED MY LUNGS BUT I STOPPED EATHING ANY WHEAT PRODUCTS FOR 5 MONTHS NOW BUT THE BREATHING AND USE TO BE BLOATING STILL LINGERED , PUSHING UP ON MY LUNGS BUT NOW ITS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THE LUMP IN MY STOMACH SEEMS TO BE A SPASM OR SOMETHING I HOPE YOU FIND A CURE FOR YOU THIS IS NOT A GOOD FEELING TO HAVE ALL THE TIME EVERYDAY 

Just wondering if your problem still exists. If it does, it sounds to me if you have a malady called Gastroparesis. This is where the stomach muscles are paralysed and you want to bring up your food. You can control this with diet. No animal fat on meat. No fibrous things like tomato skins, apple peel, and make sure that everything you do eat is well masticated into a pulp before swallowing.