I got my last period on July 15th 2010, me & my fiance had unprotected sex on the 30th, and the 31st of july. for the last week, i have been feeling very tired, even if i get a full night of sleep, i'll still want to sleep during the day, i have been feeling nausous, almost getting sick to my stomach, i've been very dizzy, when i get up i almost fall down or blackness covers my eyes. the last two or so days i've been getting bad headaches, when i eat my stomach hurts sometimes, or if i walk too much, my stomach will start to hurt. the feeling is like a mild pain, its almost like cramps, but the pain isnt bad enough for me to think it is. i've been a little gassy, but i also get like that when i'm supposed to start my period, only worse. i'm supposed to start my period sometime this week, its already wednesday, and everything i'm feeling, is leading me towards pregnancy, not my period. by the way, i'm 18, my fiance is 19. i just want to know what others think. both me & my partner think that i am, but we just want to see what others think. if i am pregnant, we are going to keep it, neither of us can stand the thought of aborting it, or even letting someone else raise our son or daughter.

kateamber wrote:

I got my last period on July 15th 2010, me & my fiance had unprotected sex on the 30th, and the 31st of july. for the last week, i have been feeling very tired, even if i get a full night of sleep, i'll still want to sleep during the day, i have been feeling nausous, almost getting sick to my stomach, i've been very dizzy, when i get up i almost fall down or blackness covers my eyes. the last two or so days i've been getting bad headaches, when i eat my stomach hurts sometimes, or if i walk too much, my stomach will start to hurt. the feeling is like a mild pain, its almost like cramps, but the pain isnt bad enough for me to think it is. i've been a little gassy, but i also get like that when i'm supposed to start my period, only worse. i'm supposed to start my period sometime this week, its already wednesday, and everything i'm feeling, is leading me towards pregnancy, not my period. by the way, i'm 18, my fiance is 19. i just want to know what others think. both me & my partner think that i am, but we just want to see what others think. if i am pregnant, we are going to keep it, neither of us can stand the thought of aborting it, or even letting someone else raise our son or daughter.[/quote
I think that it could be something else be if this kind of thing keep on happening to you you should get a test