hi. . . idk what to do, i'm kind of afraid to talk to my mom about it, over the past few months I've lost about 18 pounds. . . everyday i eat dinner, and have about 2-3 snacks and that it, if i eat breakfast i get stomach pains and feel extremely nauseous, I've thrown up before because of it. . . . i'm never hungry for lunch, i just have a few chips sometimes. . . . dinner I'll have a small portion, normal sized, but sometimes, even that little amount will leave me extremely full to the point where you feel like your going to burst, as if i had eaten a 3 course meal, my mom knows i dont eat right, but she dosn';t understand that if i try to eta more, i just feel sick or get sick. . . . i'm never hungry. . . i'm always tired, always, no matter how much sleep i get, i get headaches a lot, probably once a day, maybe once every other day. . .and every morning almost , i feel nauseous, i'm starting to feel like something might be wrong with me. . . . has anyone had this problem or something similar that can help me on what to do?

Sounds like you're pregnant to me.

IBS probably
but go see the doctor in case u have crohns or something more serious

i think you may have diabetes or something like that.....hyperglcemia??? im not sure. please go to the docter!

I think that you might have Mono or are depressed

im the same way. ill go a day or so without eating cause ill feel like im full. Wake up with stomach pains, cant ever eat till later in the day if i do. if i were to eat itd make me sick. sometimes have to go to the bathroom after eating.

all of this happens to me. did you find anything out?

It sounds to me like you have mono, try to rest for a week or two and drink plenty of fluids and see how you feel.

I definitely think that this is accurate. There isn't much you can do but get rest. The more, the better, and the sooner you'll get over it. Let us know how you're doing okay?

I WOULD SAY ALL THIS IS VERY HELPFUL EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT IT HAS BEEN GOIN ON FOR MAYBE A YEAR OR TWO FOR MYSELF.... NO APPETTITE WHAT SO EVER AND IM LOSING MORE AND MORE WEIGHT.. I AM DOWN TO 89POUNDS AT THE MOMENT... AND I DONT THINK I STARTED TO GET DEPRESSED UNTIL THE WEIGHT STARTED COMING OFF AND I STARTED TO DISLIKE MY BODY!!! :'( ?

hey am the same...i have bn for 10 months now, it started off feelin sick and thn stoppin eatin, i weighed 15st and now i weigh 8st. the thought of food makes me feel sick, but eatin it is a different story, it makes me ill. i am always tired too. the hospital doctor is refferin me for an endoscopy coz they think i may have a rotten stomach ulcer...u should get checked for that.

ive had this same condition minus the headaches for 5 months now myself and have seen the docter. I've had 2 blood tests and none have said that i had mononucleosis. IBS is still a thought but don't you have to be suffering bowl movment problems to have that?
I've lost heaps of weight too and its still going. I'm 17 as well.
The condition could be anxiety related but if you are like me and don't worry about anything it could't be that.
I know how you feel and like me you are probly getting really worried about it.
Good luck with it though. I'll post more info when i find out more. see your docter though just to be sure :-)

im not quite sure what it could be, ive been going through the same stuff for the past 3-4 weeks no. im never hungry, and if i am i cant eat in the morning, i have to wait till midafternoon. and ive dropped like almost 2 pant sizes in the last month. someone please tell us what were suppose to do.

Have your thyroid hormone levels tested. Hyperthyroidism does this to me. A lot of the symptoms on the list I don't get. But the rapid weight loss, frequent bowel movements, lack of appetite and feeling full after a few bites, and generally feeling fatigued and like c**p are usually how I know.

I am the same way currently and not sure what to do. I think it may be due to anxiety but usually I can still at least eat. Nothing sounds good, the second food hits my mouth I feel sick to my stomach. I have dropped from a size 7-8 in jeans to a size 1-2 in about two/three months. Its annoying me because I love food and would love to eat a meal. I could literally go all day without eating. I eat because I know I need to. There are times I feel hungry so I will go to get food and then I end up not getting anything because I get sick thinking about it. I used to have really bad stomach pains and my mom thought I had an ulcer or something. The pain has gone down A LOT, I only have it every now and then now, but it used to feel like my rib cage was crushed. I don't know what to do either! :[