NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WHY I DONT HARDLY EAT BUT IT IS BECAUSE I GET SICK WHEN I EAT JUST A COUPLE OF BITE OF FOOD . DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THIS MIGHT BE . IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL . I KNO IM NOT PREAGANET .. AND I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION CAN YOU GET PREAGANET BY PRE COM .... WE HAVE SEX WITH OUT A CONDOM UNTIL HE IS ABOUT TO COM HE PUTS A CONDOM ON ... CAN I GET PREAGANET ???????

Have you seen a doctor about your sickness? Is it like nausea or you feel pain and just plain awful?

As for the precum, I personally don't believe there is any sperm in it but many women reported getting pregnant without ejaculation.

Yes you CAN get pregnant from precum just wrap it b4 u packit ALWAYS

man i feel u how u are when eat even though i anint a chick but every time i eat to i get so sick that i always almost throw up and having to take a c**p and every thing else im always with a stomachache for like 3 to 4 hours every single time i eat and i was 260 pounds and in a week i lost 7 pounds without doing any exercises

Ii feel like that too but I am sick everytime I eat. I have been in and out of hospital for the last 3 months and I have had this problem for the last 5 months. I right

Enjoy my food when I eat it but then with in 5 to 10 mins It just comes back up I still don't no what it is but its orful I really feel for you. I have also lost weight I

Have lost 2 and half. Stone I was lossin about 4 pound per week.

could be that u are either a balimic or b anorexic i know i was for a very long time and i do have a habbit of going back into that state

My mom had the same problem. I asked her and asked her to go see a doctor for about 2 years. Finally she did and found out that she had stomach cancer. She passed away 3 weeks later. The doctor told us if we had acted a few years sooner she may have had a chance. I suggest going and getting a upper GI.

I suffer from anorexia and that is not a sign you just stop eating. Balimic is where you gorge yourself and force yourself to puke and take laxatives. I have been having troubles with being able to keep food down or be able to eat without diarrhea. After eating and getting sick it lasts for hours and I get real lathargic as well. It makes life difficult cause I have to stop everything after I eat. I know it isn't me eating a lot or really fast. I have always been a slow eater and I eat about the amount you would give a 1yr old. The last major incident was when I had a veggie burger and I almost ended up in the er.

Why everytime I eat I feel sick,I took a pregnancy test and it was negative,but from I have sex last 2 weeks I feel sick none can u please help me.

You may be lacking in digestive enzymes. There is not an unlimited supply and people can run out. Try taking a quality digestive enzyme pill. This is a must....look up food combining. Basically, not eating protein and carbs together. No meat and bread. No sandwiches. No spaghetti and meat balls. No eggs and toast. No meat and potatoes. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have been getting sick every time after I eat. And my back starts to hurt really bad. I've had my gallbladder out about three years ago. I'm not pregnant had my tubes tide. I don't know what to do..

I will let you know that this is how I conceived my first child Good luck

no offence, pregnancy tests aren't always accurate. I was parget for a month and a half and it came back negative till I was 2 and a half months along. it they did it with all 3 of my kids, but the worst was the first it wasn't until I was 3 months along. and I went to the dr. plus my sis was parget for 6 months hers kept coming back negative, until the ds visit. ps she was pragnet with twins.

I dislike this person's answer, no matter how right, strictly because they put 'b4'. This may be the only case I will ever come across where I agree with someone who type lik dis... And I'm not happy about it. Is there a mental health section on this site? I need to evaluate something...

Might be your gallbladder. I would go to the dr to find help. If you keep putting it off it'll only get worse.