45 days after having bad stomach virus, nauseous and body aches, I am unable to eat anything but noodles, broth and bread. Anytime I try anything else, I have great pain, am nauseous and feel like my food is not being digested. I should be better by now.
Any suggestions?

You need to see a gastroenterologist and have them do some tests if you havent already. It is possible you have post-viral gastroparesis (where the stomach muscles become slow after a stomach or other type of virus and cause you to become nauseous/vomit, bloating/full filling, reflux etc, especially after eating anything). It could also be the gallbladder and a number of other things, best thing to do is find a dr- particularly on at a teaching hospital or university somewhere that specializes in this sort of thing. Hope you find relief soon. take care.