I have been experiencing throat bubbles for some time. It's absolutely annoying. Im a type 1 diabetic with possible gastroparesis. Though with that you're supposed to have a feeling of fullness, yet I have the exact opposite. I get a burning gnawing sensation in my stomach with severe 24/7 hunger. After I was examined by an ENT doctor, he made me swallow as he caught my thyroid. Ever since then I have had this bubbling sensation. Not only do I feel it but I also hear it as well. The bubbles travel so quickly. I feel like it's telling my brain in hungry. Sounds nuts I know! occasionally I will also feel like I have a lump in my throat when I swallow.

I am sorry to hear about your discomfort.  Do you think the way your ENT grasped your thyroid is causing your throat to bubble?  It may be that the gastroparesis is responsible for your throat problems.  It could be that some of the stomach acid and other contents of your stomach is splashing up into your esophagus.  I don't know why it started all of a sudden but it seems like you should be talking to a gastroenterologist about your problems.  This medical professional can run the appropriate tests to determine that you indeed have gastroparesis and you can be treated for it.  I hope that you find the resolution to your problem.