Recently I fell on my butt. I did not hurt myself that bad, but I have to say that ever since then I fell constant pain in that area. Do you think if it is possible that my fall is the reason of this pain? Is it possible that I broke my tail bone?

There are other things that can cause this type of pain. However, due to a fact that you fell, I advise you to visit your health care provider. I can not tell you if your tail bone is broken or not without examining you first. According to the doctors who specialize in coccyx bones and pain, the coccyx bone doesn't actually get broken. It is naturally in two or three segments, linked by ligaments. An injury, or fall in your case can weaken the connections between these segments or between the coccyx bone and the sacrum. Because of that, every time when if you sit down you feel pain caused by pressure that force the weak joint apart. Doctors who are not experienced in treating coccydynia think that the coccyx must be broken. They think this because medical textbooks wrongly say that the coccyx is fused into a single bone. As I already said, this is not the truth. So, when the doctors see separate pieces on the x-ray, they assume there must be a fracture. Before anything complicates more, I advise you to visit your doctor.

how to treat tail bone

I fell on the bone in the butt its painful but hurts yo walk will walking make it worae