Hi, I am 25 years old male and I have accident while I was playing basketball yesterday. After I jumped to grab one ball I have lost my balance and I fell on my arm. It was very hard fall and my friends tried to help me to stand up. As my arm was close to my body I have actually fall on my shoulder. When I get up I saw that my shoulder started to swell same as my clavicle bone. I can’t move my hand and I attend to go to hospital.

Hi, I am suggesting you to go to the hospital as soon as possible. From description you have given it looks like that you have broken your clavicle bone. It is very serious fracture because this bone is very important for structure of your chest. It gives stability to your chest and keeps your shoulder in the right position. You will have to take immobilization bandage for several weeks if your clavicle is broken.