I have heard for some way women are able to know days when she is most and least fertile. I think that is amazing, so I want to join to this group too. I do not like to think about abortion, and I do not hate the fact some woman cannot get pregnant if they want. That is why I think every woman should know when is most and least fertile. Can you tell me more about this kind of day is counting?

Probably you have heard for an Ovulation Calculator. That reliable tool determines dates when women are most and least likely to get pregnant. Principe is basing on women’s menstruation cycles. Ovulation Calculator uses the method developed by doctors, and it is testing in hundreds of fertility clinics all over the world. The precision rate for this application is 95%, which means 95 out of 100 healthy women get pregnant if they have sex on the date calculated. Beside woman’s health, it is important if they or their partners had any medical conditions that interfere with fertility. The success rate for no pregnancy risk days is even higher. It seems to be the same if you use the software of ovulation calculator or consult your fertility doctor. As long as you provide the same information about your menstruation cycle, the results will be identical. Beside days of most and least fertility, ovulation calculator also helps you plan the sex of your future child.