If there's a chance that my girlfriend will get pregnant ?

I pull out my penis before i ejaculate, I'm just scared in precum

Hi! The most fertile days of the menstrual cycle usually include the day of ovulation and the days preceding and following ovulation. Ovulation can be calculated by starting with the day the last menstrual period (LMP) starts or by calculating 12-16 days from the next expected period. Most women ovulate anywhere between Day 11 - Day 21 of their cycle, counting from the first day of the LMP. This is what many refer to as the "fertile time" of a woman's cycle. Pre-ejaculate does not usually contain sperm unless there has been an ejaculation, even a day-old ejaculation. Urinating removes some of the sperm but not all. Part of the job of pre-ejaculate is to "wash" out the penis to ensure a safe journey for the sperm when it DOES come. Pre-ejaculate has no sperm in it itself, only sperm that has been washed away on its way out. I hope this helps.