Hey. On May 29th 2011 i got my period and by June 3rd it was over. On June 3rd i let this guy finger me. Just before he did this he put his hand down his pants to move his boner. He says he did not ejaculate fully at all but there was precum on the tip of his penis. He says some of this could have gotten on his hands but he claims he then wiped it off because his hands had been sweaty the whole night. He fingered me standing up, and my legs were not spread apart at all. I don't think he even fingered me properly as it was his first time doing this and he didn't go deep at all. He literally just rubbed my vaginal opening and didn't go in. I didn't come or get wet or anything. So my final question is, COULD I BE PREGNANT?! I'm scared to death because i've had to wait for my period to come for so long and its not due until the end of June so im still waiting. What also has scared me is the fact i seem to be getting a lot of pregnancy symptoms? I have been bloated for the past week and i have had abdominal cramping but it could just be stress and nerves or even pms. I have felt sick in the morning also but that could just be due to nerves as i have been doing exams this week. All my friends think i am so paranoid because of all the girls who have gotten fingered before and aren't pregnant but im still freaking out about it. A little bit of reassurance and some facts from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

First things first, just take a deep breath and relax.

If he had precum on his hand and fingered you, there might be a slight chance you can become pregnant but I doubt it. I don't believe you were fertile when he fingered you but that depends on when you ended your period. Sperm can live in the vagina for a few days, but sperm has a better chance of surviving when it's ejaculated into you. When that happens the sperm is shot out like a rocket and goes deep within you - giving it better odds of staying in. If he wiped his hand on his pants before, I would say you are okay. You don't really get deep while fingering, not like a penis would, so i don't believe the precum would've been able to swim up and impregnate you. Sperm need moisture to move around, that's why it's ejaculated with semen so it can swim up and fertilize your egg.

Also, you said you were standing up, meaning you had gravity on your side. Im going to go ahead and assume you were pretty wet? Because you were standing, i'd think that gravity would be on your side. For example, if you have sex and he were to cum in you, when you sit or stand up the semen would (sorry to be overly descriptive) leak out, and it's very messy. I'd think if you were standing up, your juices would be moving downward (out of you) possibly if you had and precum in you. 

Stressing over this will only make things worse, and the mind is a very powerful tool. Most often when you are worried about if you are pregnant or not can lead to you falsely having "pregnancy symptoms." While yes, you may feel sick, or bloated it's just your mind. I've gone through this worrying phase before, it wasn't fun and I was pretty much convinced i was pregnant because I had all the symptoms. You just have to forget about it. There is no use in worrying about something that may or may not be an issue. 

If you are truly worried, just take plan B one step and forget about it. You just have to be patient and relax. Stress can lead to a missed or delayed period. For future reference, I would get on the pill so you don't have any extra worries on your plate. 

Let me know how things turn out, and I hope this was helpful 

Thank you so much for replying. I know i should probably stop stressing but im only 15 and if i was pregnant it would be the end of the world and thats probably why im freaking out. My period ended the day before he fingered me which was June 2nd. And just for the record, i didnt get wet AT ALL. At least i think i didnt. I didnt enjoy it and he only fingered me for about 3 minutes because i made him stop. So i dont know if not being wet would increase or decrease the chance of pregnancy? And i dont mind you being descriptive, it actually calms me down a lot haha. I have a week to go until my period and it'll probably be the longest week of my life. So i will let you know and thanks a million for your reassurance and quick reply. :)

You're welcome! :] 

If you ended your period on the second, then you weren't fertile until the 4th. I don't really think getting wet has much of an impact, but personally when im crazy worried I try to consider all the factors even though they might not change anything. lol I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, but you were right to tell him to stop. However if in the future, you aren't enjoying ANY interaction with a guy (sexual or not) tell them to stop asap. If you weren't enjoying being fingered I wouldn't even have let him do it for those 3 minutes, but unless you don't mind it I suppose it's alright. It's YOUR decision and no one can or should influence it. 

Just try to keep busy this week and not worry or think about it too much, because that just might delay it. It's summer now, have fun with your fiends or go on a bike ride. I do things i enjoy to de-stress me when im worried about things like this. 

I know and believe me, i am not gonna get fingered any time soon if i have to go through all this trouble again! So you dont think theres much chance then? Im still freaking out im just so paranoid.. :( Well if i was fertile on the 4th i heard that sperm can live up to 5 days in a girl? So does that mean if there was any sperm in the precum then it could have got me pregnant???? Ohmygod...