I fingered my girl very deep inside on November 2nd and November 3rd, apparently I recently just asked her when her last period started, she said October 23rd or October 24th (28 day Cycle). So Apparently when I fingered her, she was suppose to be ovulating (november 2nd through 7th)

we were just messing around and i never actually Ejaculated (spit out cum from my penis), however i did have a lot of sticky semen (pre cum?) and i went to go wash my hands and clean out the pre cum from my penis in the bathroom, rinsed hands with water.

while we were messing around again, of course ther was precum again and i went to reposition myself and i am not sure if i touched any precum, if i did i am sure most of it got rubbed off on the blanket or dried (atleast 30-40 second seperation from touching and me starting to finger her)

so my question is if i fingered her all the way to her cervix, what are the chances she is pregnant? PLEASE HELP, I AM REALLY WORRIED... ANYONE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE BEFORE?

Here are two useful links:

PreCum FAQs

PREGNANCY FAQ