Sooo I have two situations: 1. I had leggings and underwear on but boyfriend did not. His penis came into contact with the clothing around my vagina but he came on his stomach, and right after that I got off him. After that he also just zipped up his pants and pulled his shirt down, so the semen Im guessing was left to dry under his shirt. 2. About an hour later he fingered me, but before that he readjusted his penis and also rubbed me through my underwear first. I am worried that any precum or sperm from the first situation could have gotten on his fingers before he fingered me. Although his hands felt dry. Is there any risk of pregnancy here? Also I'm about 10-11 days off of my period.

Dry humping cannot cause pregnancy and the cum didn't get in his finger so you are not pregnant

Right, but the semen was on his stomach and since it stayed under his shirt, I'm not sure if it would still be a risk. And he might have gotten precum on his fingers before he fingered me, although I'm pretty sure his hands were dry but. I'm just worried and paranoid because I found out I was ovulating today :/