:'( I don't know who to ask anymore; all the answers I've gotten were 'no' but I'm still not convinced. My boyfriend and I are very close and I was giving him a hand job/blow job but I stopped with the hj and ended everything with the bj. He said he didn't ejaculate or anything but afterwards we were laying down together for maybe 5 minutes (and since I stopped with the hj it was maybe another 5 minutes where I didn't touch him there) and then I went to the bathroom. I'm left handed so obviously I was giving him the hj with my left hand and my hand was dry afterwards (seeing as how nothing happened for maybe 10 minutes) and I didn't think to wash my hands. I'm so stupid for asking this but is there any way that sperm (if there was any from pre-cum which might have been there) could have gotten on to the toilet paper that I took in my left hand but transfered it to my right hand to wipe myself? Please, I should be getting my period around now and I'm really scared. My cervix is low just how it's suppose to be before periods happen but I'm still very nervous. Please help.

you are fine..... the reason your period may be a little late is because you are stesssing out. stress causes a delay in menstration. if your hands were dry then you did not get any semen (if he ejaculated) or precum on them. even if you did and the semen/pre-cum dried on your hands. once semen dries the sperm cells are killed so no there is no way you can get pregnate from the circumstance which you just described.
hope this helps ;-)