ok so about 9 days ago my bf and I were messing around, we made out, and he fingered me, I also gave him a bj I swore that before I gave him one he had came, plus our parts touched bare around my clit, but after that he went into my house and used the restroom so I assume he washed his hands , but like 5 minutes after that he fingered me again, but lately I've been paranoid about being pregnant like im scared. could I have gotten pregnant from him fingering me I'm not 100% if he did came or anything but I feel like I'm getting fatter & ive been tired lately plus I'm always hungry, im not sure if I am giving myself anxiety from worrying and that's what's causing it all help me please ):

Hello, I don’t think you should be worried about pregnancy at all. The only way for you to get pregnant is if he penetrates inside of your vagina and then ejaculates. Any other way like having sperm on his hands and then fingering you is borderline impossible. You should keep in mind that sperm dies instantly when in contact with air. I think you are giving your self anxiety from worrying. Stop worrying and you will be fine. You should also know that anxiety and stress can cause your period to be late. But again, you can not get pregnant that way. Hope this helps.

thanks makes me feel better (:
Im the type of person who worries a lot .

ur main problem is ur behaviour dear dnt depressed

I'm not depressed , but thanks though I'm trying not to worry about things so much .