Hi I'm 15, my and my boyfriend had sex for the first time which was unprotected on August 31st, 2 days after my period had ended (24-29 of August). We didn't use a condom but he didn't cum at all. But of course im totally stressed out and worried because I'm a day or so late. Any advice?

He may have precummed. I'm in a similar place, my boyfriend and I had unprotected when I was ovulating - worst time...and I went and got the morning after pill to be sure. I'm still worried I may be pregnant despite taking it, but you need to be aware that although he didn't cum, he probably would have precummed. My boyfriend didn't cum in me but I was still nervous and worried about it.

The best thing you can do is wait it out for a few days, stress will delay it even more. If you don't get it in then next few days take a test, best in the morning and let me know what happens! I too am also 15, so I know what you're going through. I won't bother lecturing you about using condoms because that'd be so hypocritical...

Good luck!

Thank you so much. I'm not sure weither he did or not so I'm about to ask him. Its just hard not to be stressed.

Yeah I know. I asked mine too and he said he knows he didn't precum - however, reading online, apparently guys don't know when they precum? All very confusing and worrying, and most of all stressful.

He said he didn't also. But ive had cramps this morning so hopefully its a good sign.

Please let me know if/when you get it!

I got yesterday about 5:00 o'clock:)