I lost my virginity a few days ago, and I'm worried about becoming pregnant. When we did it, he wore a condom and I'm pretty sure it didn't break. Also he didn't come inside me, but I'm worried about the precum issue... I talked to him about it and he said it's highly unlikely that I will be, but I can't help but stressing about this. Is there a high chance that I will be?

I'm in the exact situation!Worried out my mind,perhaps it's just paranoia.I hope it is!

I'm the exact same ! But from what I've read and learned there is no possible way you are pregnant unless the sperm entered your vagina . My boyfriend also precame inside me and didn't actually come inside me. Our condom didn't break either. There were no holes and were good. My stomach is a wreck ! But its just my nerves. But I'm 99.9999% you , me or anyone else in this situation is pregnant as long as you were protected :)

Hey Guest,
I think you may be slightly confused or mis informed (or perhaps I am reading your post incorrectly). You are correct there is no way to become pregnant without sperm entering your vagina, however it is possible to become pregnant from your partner having unprotected sex with you and leaving some pre cum inside you. If this was with a condom again no you can't get pregnant, but unprotected there is always the risk.