Hi, I'm so scared that I may be pregnant. My boyfriend and I dry humped with our clothes on, his basketball shorts and boxers and my light cotton pants and underwear. He did not cum, but he did precum. We were both wet and I'm worried that I am pregnant. Right now I am 1-2 days late on my period, but I have been extremely stressed and worried this week. I haven't even slept tonight and it's 4am. Also, I bled lightly for one day about 22 days after my last period, but I just used a tampon cause I thought it was an early period... Please help me! I need to know the chances of getting pregnant with our clothes on from precum. I'm aware precum has sperm, but he didn't cum any time previously and he urinated several times so that would've killed the sperm in it, right? I hope I'm making a big deal out of nothing... All I know is that I will definitely not be doing this again. I'm not experiencing any pregnancy symptoms other than the fact that my period should have started the 21 and it is now the morning of the 23rd. 

Thank you.

Hey there givin your situation It is nearly impossible to get pregnate precum only contains sperm cells if there was a prior ejaculation without a few urinations and if the guy didt clean his penis off. Stress will delay your period so since you are stressed the past week or so it is not surprising that you have not gotten your period yet.

I hope this info helps and helps you calm down a bit. let me know if yheres anything else i can help with

thank you for your quick response. i'm trying to calm down about it!

worried1234x wrote:

Biomajor'10 wrote:

Not a problem thats why were here.... good luck with everything

Biomajor'10 wrote:

worried1234x wrote:

Biomajor'10 wrote:

I got my period after calming down! I didn't know theres hardly any precum... not enough to penetrate clothing. Once my boyfriend told me that I was totally fine!

great good to know