Okay so two days ago had sex for first time it lasted a matter of minutes I didn't cum and I'm scared I might of precame in her it was unprotected and she does not take birth control , we played around for hours litterally from 6-10 we finnally got it in for a few minutes I went in did it for 30 seconds felt close to org asking so pulled out abd held it in after a minute went back in did the same but not all the way to climax I'm pretty sure I peed an hour before it and I didn't ejaculate since the night before. So and I was half hard cause I was nervous I couldn't tell if it was her cum or I precame I didn't feel anything but good but not complete orgasm I'm worried but it was litterally only minutes and I had to stretch blood in to my penis head to make semi hard to actually get it in but I wasnt hard hard I was like soft but hard. And I don't really precum much when I do I tried to keep it safe I'm sure it was her cumming on me it was more squishy and smooth then precum and it was like clear and around all of the head but I know I didn't cum cause I got blue balls I'm really nervous just please help me pray I didn't mess up our lives :,(

How did it go?, I think you have nothing to worry about, but for the next time, you will want to have a condom near you.

she hasnt gotten her period yet im waiting i dont know im scared.