On January the suxth, I lost my virginity, technically. My boyfriend of one year went in a total of three times, two of which were not even half an inch in. We did not use a condom, because it was not planed. (( and of corse i regret it, the condom part. ))And there was no ejaculation. I took the morning after pill on January 9th, but I am not sure if I did it within the 72 hour period in which it is effective. (( I might have taken it 74 hours, two hours too late. )) One week and three days later, i got my period. For the first two days it was VERY heavy, and red, kinda dark even. The first day i had some bad cramps. It did not start out with the brown discharge, as it sometimes does. It was blood from the start. There was also some clotting. However, I was a week or so late when I had sex. The last three days were light. Could I still be pregnant, and is so, what are the probabilities? Thank you for your help, I am just so worried.

That's the same thing that's happening to me!! Because I actually let my boyfriend cum inside me... I had my period REALLY heavy 3 days, I woke up and immeditialy bled A LOT then the 4th day it only did it like twice that day but it was brown! I'm scared..

Of he didn't cum then there is no chance of you getting pregnant. You got your period so you will be fine, no need to stress out. The reason why you had a heavy period the first couple of days was because you just lost your virginity and you are suppose to bleed.