two weeks ago, jan. 13, i lost my virginity to my boyfriend. we used protection and he checked the condom afterwards, i saw it myself, completely in tact. 1-2 day after, i got my period. it was normal except my cramps were just worse than usual. my period lasted for 5 days, which is normal for me, and we had sex again the 20, a week after he took my virginity. again, it was protected and we checked the condom afterwards and it was all good and well. for four days now i've been having some light brown discharge. it's just like my regular discharge only it has a light brown color to it. the amount varies and for a few hours it can even stop being brown. i'm also having slight cramp-like pain in my right ovary area. my boyfriend can be a little rough and i've only had sex twice so my body isn't really used to it all. my only symptoms have been the discharge and pain. my next period isn't due for another three weeks. could i be pregnant? or am i ovulating? could the brown discharge be from my previous period? or did my boyfriend injure me somehow?

Do you follow your menstrual calendar??? it could be old blood too, but i would advise you to use a pill or the injection if you do not want to fall pregnant, you could be ovulating, if you have a normal cylce, 28days, on your 10th - 16th day, is your fertile period, you ovulate during this time, its usually two weeks before your expected period

my period ended 3-4 days ago, last weekend, after having sex for the second time. i really don't think i'm pregnant but i've been extra weary about it since becoming sexually active. so do you think it's likely to just be old blood?

It could possibly be old blood, but you do realize that now that youre sexually active your cycle will change, if you really concerned wait to see if you get your next period, i usually bleed/spot after my period