Could I be pregnant? I lost my virginity this past Saturday (he was wearing a condom) and my period usually starts around this time of the month. I thought it was supposed to start yesterday but it didn't. I noticed that after that Saturday when I went to go wipe there would be a little bit of blood. And for the past 2 days I have been having brown discharge mixed with little bit of blood. Could it be true that since it was my first time it threw off my period? And that since I've been stressing it could that have thrown it off also? I just really need some feedback please I can't stress this enough!! ):

Health Guru

Yes it is known for intercourse the first time to delay your period and yes stress will also delay your period to, by what you say about the signs your getting I would say your period will start in the next few days.

thank you but I really have another question, if I took the morning after pill just to be safe will that effect it at all?

Health Guru
The morning after pill can have several different effects from bringing your period on early to delaying it and taking a few months to regulate again.

Do you think itll be okay if I take it?

Health Guru
As long as the condom never broke or came off then I would say you have no need to use it.
What time was it that you had intercourse because you only have 72 hours to take it and the further into the 72 hours you take it the less chance it has of working.

It was around 5 or 6 in the morning on Saturday.

Health Guru
It wouldn't be worth it because you are coming to the the end of the allotted time you have to take it.