when you see a girl what do you rate them on to see if they are pretty or ugly, and also what is the first thing you notice in a girl

i look at their tits as i think thats the most fascinated parts which makes them go wild and look gorgeous

I think that most men when they first meet a woman they try to instantly determine what their chances are of being able to date her.

I think that every guy notices their looks of course (just like all people do) but the first thing I notice is their eyes. I do not usually notice anything else before I see the eyes. What does anyone else think?

I look at her face first. That is whether she is pretty or not to me. Then I look at her body.
Then I would evaluate in my mind on a scale of 1 to 10 how much I am attracted to her (ie sexually).
I would then look at particulars, ie breasts, eyes, hair, style of clothes, jewelry (necklace and earrings), etc.