that the Ted Kazinski (aka the Unibomber) look is sexy? It's not. It's just creepy.

Why do they think it's ok to ride their motorcycle too fast and without a helmet?

Why does one man at my gym think it's ok to wear boxer shorts (with the fly open and a hole in the crotch) when he uses the leg press machine? I really don't care to see Moby and the boys.

There has to be more. Girls, help me out.

I think the title of you post says it all...

<just kidding guys...really!>

Do you mean Ted the Look in Major League Baseball? I dunno. I don't know when the Bigfoot Look came into Cool.
Why do men go shirtless in the summer when they would look better in long sleeves? ( goes for both sexes. Sometimes there is far more on display than I really want to see!!!)

That's kinda what I was thinking too! ;)

Their obviously NOT thinking, and don't have wives to tell them what to do. :P

as all good husbands do

And what does it say about wimmin that vow to spend their entire lives with a supposed no-brainers?!?! Huh, huh?!?! Now who's the smarter one? :P

What the hell is the unibomber look?

They probably wear it because GIRLS are attracted to it, why else?

Why do girls go braless with tight shorts to show the cameltoe?

Why does Ellen keep trying to get guys to take off their shirts on her show? I thought she liked girls so why doesn't she get them to take off their shirts?

Maybe he was trying to get you to notice him????

That reminded me of the time I was in the hospital for a GI series of tests. They had me put on a johnny and wait outside the testing room with several other patients. There was a female sitting opposite me who kept staring at me. Finally I figured out why. Hey, it was my first time going commando in a skirt and it never occurred to me to cross my legs or push it down between my knees.

Speak for yourself. :P

Speak for yourself. :P
You are definitely an exception. Please go sleeveless (or topless) anytime you like. Please send pictures. Often.

...why would men think when our wives know it all anyway...

...actually, my DW, a fabulously smart gal with good taste in men probably stepped down in class to marry me, mostly out of pity....the mail order girl I got died in the FedEx truck...seems they forgot to poke holes in the crate...

...as for partial nudity at the gym, well, that's a no-no, for me anyways...if I find myself at the gym (rarely), it's usually a baggy shirt, boxer briefs for comfort, with comfy shorts over the top...nobody gets to see the duckling without a paid admission... :banana:

Pete

that the Ted Kazinski (aka the Unibomber) look is sexy? It's not. It's just creepy. Personally I think the unkempt, bearded look is just that - unkempt and bearded. Ever wonder what that long tube that went out the back of his cabin was for ?

I think of people that do that as "organ donors" Why does one man at my gym think it's ok to wear boxer shorts (with the fly open and a hole in the crotch) when he uses the leg press machine? I really don't care to see Moby and the boys. I don't like getting any view of the garage contents any more than you do. Guys that do that are just in denial thinking their 10 year old gym shorts still fit (m***n !! That's why you're at the gym !!) My question is why do women think the three day unshaved look on men is "sexy".

Where do they buy a "three day shave" razor anyway? I guess you can do it using hair clippers with a #2 cutter.