As the subject above, silver objects do not tarnish (darkens) on me but gets more shiny! Even if I wear a ring, a bracelet og earrings being tarnished on the inside parts of it (that is supposed to be part of the design) on my skin will just start shining like it was never tarnished on purpose!

Something with my skin's PH? Any other out there having an idea or sharing the same experience?
Im a living silver-polish :-)
I've never met someone that can do that too, hope there is more of u out there!

This is the second weird experience Im posting ever, the first was this one:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/confusing_feelings_on_fingers___thick__and__thin__at_the_same_time__heart_beatin_t149789.html

Yes, silver does not tarnish on me either. I suspect we both have more akaline ph. I have th negative blood. Any chance ????you do also????

I got O resus positive. U mean alkaline ph, maybe? u wrote akaline.

Omg yes! I have this "super power" too! I have never heard of anyone else having this. I thought I was the only one! I have been calling it my "super power" cause it seems so against nature and everything I've read about silver. :)

I can put on tarnished silver ( totally black) and by the end of the day, it is shiny and bright! Does ethnicity have anything to do with it? I'm Scandinavian and Native American mostly...

Me too - I make silver shine - good to hear that there are others

Silver and costume jewelry shines on me too. I am A + blood type. I'm sure it's a pH thing. But I want to know why.

Same here . My mother blackens any of my silver after wearing for only half an hour whereas I polish it right up just from skin to jewellery contact. I suspect that we might be alkaline ph as mum had hers done and she has quite an acidic ph

I too polish silver when I wear it. No need for chemicals I guess. But I also can't wear silver earrings very much as they cause my earring holes to get inflamed even if it is just the earring back. I know this because I have a pair of 18k white gold earrings and I lost the back tie one and replaced it with a silver one and it the back side of my ear to be inflamed one one side. My guess it that is the one with the silver back.

Holy c**p!!!...I was the only one...My skin literally polishes silver...I put an extremely tarnished necklace around my ankle, (I dunno why, I just did). Anyways today I looked at it & had to take it off because I couldn't believe my eyes, the silver necklace was shining like new. I can't figure out why???.. I thought maybe this was an isolated incident so I put on a similar necklace...But NO!!!!...Its polishing itself again & it's only been about a week or so...I thought my goodness this can't be right, something else must be going on so I thought I would check on the Internet...It definitely took me a couple hits to find this but I'm blown away...Why???...WTF!!!...Oh & im pretty sure I'm O-...(blood type)...

Yes even I make silver shine once it comes in contact with my skin... Is it a good sign?