Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm a big fan of Pricilla Presley. I found her gorgeous and really admired her.
I think that Priscilla Presley is one of the most beautiful women in history. But, I haven’t seen her for these last couple of years and just recently she was guest in some talk show on TV and I have seen her first time after a long time. You couldn’t believe but I had the hard time to recognize her. Her face was completely different from all the plastic operation she had and all the Botox injections she got in her cheeks. I don’t know about you, but to me- it looked terrible and I have completely changed my opinion about her. Anyone has something to say about this?

I watched the same show you had and I will tell you what I thing about all this. It is such a shame for such a beautiful woman to do this to herself. I saw a picture of her from the 1970's, and she actually had a few small wrinkles, and she was almost 30 then. Now, she's 60, and looks younger than ever, with no wrinkles or lines or anything.
On the other hand- who are we to judge her?
The fact is that still pictures of Priscilla Presley show an attractive woman, no meter it does not really look much like the original Priscilla Presley. Botox injections changed her life and I believe- it is too late to come back. I don’t know what else I could tell about her beside the fact that Priscilla is an example of a woman who does not believe in aging gracefully.

Still, the once naturally stunning Ms. Presley really screwed up her looks with this last goround of surgery. She looks as ridiculous as does Michael Jackson.....absolutely UN-human.

Now she looks not natural, very "plastic", like a doll, looks strange and even...scary! I personally think that she would be much more beautiful if she was natural with no plastic surgery. After all, the plastic surgery can make look better, but when you grow older it seems to work the oposite way - make you look like a freak!

To tell you the truth, I never did think she was all that. I saw her in a lot of pictures, and GOD, I thought, that is the most beautiful woman I have EVER SEEN! But then I saw her in a couple of movies, and, moving around, she looked pretty average.

I think she was just photogenic. She looked good for the still camera, but moving on screen, or in real llfe, she was just average. Pretty, but average pretty. Not movie star pretty.

HELLO MY NAME IS KELLY

I TOO AM A BIG FAN OF PRISCILLA PRESLEY ,HER LOOKS ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD BUT I MUST SAY BEING SIXY SOMETHING AND LOOKING THE WAY SHE DOES IS AMAZING,YOU CAN STILL SEE IT'S HER,I JUST THINK SHE WENT TOO FAR WITH THE LIPS.

She looks pretty but those lips are very noticeable work. If her lips looked more normal she would look alright.

I feel very sorry for Priscilla. The only woman star I saw who had perfect plastic surgery was Zsa Zsa Gabor: her original looks were recovered with her surgery close to 100%. Maybe plastic surgery quality was better decades ago, as surgeons used more discretion then and different techniques. All the celebrities I see now, including Bo Derek (her skin was so tight she could no longer smile, as well), Christina Applegate, Courtney Cox, etc. did not re-obtain their youth like Zsa Zsa did: sometimes I don't recognize them anymore. Notice that Arnold Schwartzenegger, Joe Scarborough and President George W. Bush all have the same-looking eyes now? They all had eyelifts! I think they looked better and more unique before their surgery.