I talk to girls a lot, but I have trouble getting them to want me. I see other guys that don't give a damn about a girl but they'll always chase them. I've tried to act like I don't care and It doesn't work for me. I'm just a funny but nice guy. What are the types of things that can do to make them want me for more than a friend (I fall in the friend zone pretty often) or just stand out more?

Like one situation I had a class with a girl last year and last semester and she said I used to be a loser but now i'm a cool guy. I think she might like me because she told me I'm cute and she liked taking pictures with me, then again she's a huge flirt and flirts with a lot of guys. I see her in the halls everyday and we talk for a minute or two. What Can I do to get her to start thinking about me or want me more?

PS: I have trouble getting girls numbers, and when I ask for the number later down the line on facebook they don't reply, and I don't feel comfortable asking them in person if i've known them for a while. I have no problem asking a girl whom i've just met though. Thanks sorry I typed so much

okay i ahte to admit this but most of the time, the girl wants to be chased by the guy. she wants to be wanted. on the other hand, some girls like to play hard to get. you have to work at it and not just "like a girl" and she like you back. go out of your way for her; and she will remember how nice you are to her and come to you more often. :) i know that this wasnt really what you were looking for but.... PS> try to look sharper and cologne. n ogirl likes a smelly dude. just saying.

I bet if you started looking in the other direction you'd have more luck. Find a girl who's in your shoes and doesn't stand out as much. Instead of focusing on 'liking' someone focus on finding out if you actually do like them. There's a huge difference in wanting a pretty/popular girl to like you and actually liking who that person really is. I can't imagine a girl who flirts with lots of guys being a worth while catch. More than likely you'll figure out down the road she's not that great beneath the surface.

It sounds like you don't have a tremendous amount of self-confidence.  How we feel about ourselves and how we want people to perceive us gets picked up by others through body language and pheromones.  I think if you worked on self-love, you'd see more attention.

I'm a big believer in affirmations.  These are positive statements we say to ourselves in order to change personal perceptions.  So say the following affirmations every day, in front of a mirror, at least 20 times each, for at least three weeks.  I know this may sound ridiculous, but they work.  If it feels uncomfortable to say them at first, it's likely because you don't believe them yet.  For example, how many of us can comfortably say to ourselves in the mirror, "You're ugly"?  It's because we believe that about ourselves.  So don't worry if it's awkward at first.  That'll go away.

The affirmations are:
I love and approve of myself.
I am attractive.

You can include anything else you'd like.

I also suggest you say these to yourself hundreds of times throughout the day, whether out loud or in your head.

Best of luck!

That's not totally true. I'm a girl and I sometimes flirt with multiple guys but only if I know them. I don't lead them on if I don't like them.
The main thing a girl usually looks for n a Guy is self confidence, humor and if he's caring or not.
Just be yourself and someday in the near future, u will find the perfect girl.