I've has these small hard white bumps apearing lately on the shaft of my penis. This started about 4 months ago after i noticed this female Tick looking thing on my legs and cut it off.

They dont hurt, they dont puss, they arnt dry, it sometimes burns very slightly when i urinate but thats happened since i was a kid and i had surgery for it. They have a hard center. i've done some self surgery and removed the hard center then that particular one will go away, but then another re-appear a few day/weeks later somewhere else. The center just looks like a tiny stone, very tiny like sand. On the outside it just looks like a tipical zit, with a white center slightly raised off the skin, with the width of about 2 grains of sand. The most i've had at one time is 3 grouped about 1cm apart in a triangle. I've been with the same partner for 5 years and as far as i know neither of us have been with anyone else.

I've been reading around and came to a few conclusions, but i may be way off.

1) genetal warts, but their not rough so i dont think its that. also the images i've seen of warts look nothinglike them.

2)sebaceous prominence, but i cant find any good pictures to be able to identify them.

3) Pearly Penile Papules , but those are only under the tip from what i gather and i havent had anything there.

any idea's what these things are?

Hi! I have Pearly Penile Papules and they look like the way you described your bumps. However, mine are on the corona of the glans. I don’t have any on the shaft but I saw some pictures online, so I know they can develop on shaft as well.
I am also sure that what you have described is not warts, but there is a chance for sebaceous prominence. Both of these conditions, papules and sebaceous are not dangerous, and are actually considered normal, but I could never touch them the way you did (your own little surgery and stuff).

Do you remember the sites that you saw the images on? if i could look at some pics of different things i think i would be able to diagnose myself better than trying to describe it to someone else. The little surgeries only hurt while your actually doing them, after that you dont even notice, i think i did scar myself a bit though o.O

Well, I don’t remember the exact site but I know do remember how I did a search. I just wrote down “Pearly Penile Papules pictures” in the Google and I think I found some good pics.
And you say the stuff you did hurt? I would never have the courage to mess around down there.
Anyway, I hope you find what you need! Good luck! Let me know what you did!

Take Care
Mick

hi
this is ram iam 29 years old .i started mastrubating at the age of 14 .till now iam mastrubating .i mastrubate once in a day now i feel that i have some nervous problem .dose it effect my spnal cord .after mastrubating i have pain in my penis
ram

It is said that over-masturbation could cause such or similar symptoms but from what you said, I don’t think you’ve been over doing it. I myself have been masturbating that much but haven’t experienced any negative side effects of masturbation. I guess everything is individual. Do you have any other symptoms or problems or is this the only one?
It is recommended to masturbate 2-3 times a week but hey, nobody does it that little especially when we are young. I wouldn’t call once a day masturbation over-masturbation but maybe you were just unlucky.
Anyway, here is the story that lies behind the negative side effects of masturbation.
It is not just masturbation but actually frequent ejaculation that stimulates over-production of the sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin in the brain. This means that over ejaculation could cause chemical change in the body and a person could experience some of the following symptoms: constant tiredness, low back pain, pain in the groins and penis, penis shrinkage, thinning of the hair and hair loss, premature ejaculation, blurry vision, weak erections, etc
I think you should see a doctor and have it checked.

Superstar
Ram_111 I think this is going Off Topic! Please create a new topic if you wish to get responses to your issue!

SiteAdmin

SteadyHealth.com

i have about two bumps that are in the darker area of the penis just above the light colored shaft, is this normal of sebaceous prominence to appear in this spot? they have been there for several years just like the other bumps and have not caused me any pain or anything

I have the exact same thing you describe, I am even familiar with the "self surgery", Do you have an official diagnosis of your symptoms?

thanks

I too am 21yr old male that has noticed bumps on my shaft. I made the mistake of unprotected sex almost a year ago and didn't notice anything until only a few weeks ago. I did notice about a month ago that i had little white bumps under the skin but those looked completely normal, now they are on the skin and feel rough when touched. they don't resemble any other pics of warts that i have seen but have been scaring the hell out of me! I now even have one on the side of the head. They are all singular bumps but near each other. they don't hurt or itch. but i also squeezed one with a pair of tweezers and removed some thick white substance (like a whitehead). I'm really confused and kind of scared to see a doc. i don't want to hear warts!

Fordyce's spots, or Fordyce granules are small, painless, raised, white or pale spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis or on the labia[1], as well as the inner surface and vermilion border of the lips of the face. They are common in men and women of all ages. They are named after an American dermatologist, John Addison Fordyce.[2] On the head of the penis, they are called Tyson glands,[3] not to be confused with pearly penile papules.[4]

The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a totally natural occurrence on the body. Men sometimes consult with a dermatologist because they are worried they may have a sexually transmitted disease (especially genital warts) or some form of cancer, but this is not the case.[5][6] They may equally be worried about the appearance of their penis and what their sexual partner might think of it.[7]

Vaporising laser treatments such as CO2 laser[8] or electro desiccation have been used with some success in diminishing the appearance of this condition if they are of cosmetic concern. However, most doctors consider this a normal physiological phenomenon and advise against treatment.

Chances are you guys have developed these bumps from trimming or shaving your pubic hair and oil secretion has devoped raised bumps with hard sebum center. Nothing to worry about. In my case i have removed the tiny sebum center bleeds for a bit then its gone. i removed all of the ones in my pubic hair region and nothing has reappeared there but, now similar smaller ones appeared on my shaft. Annoying! It seams I have sebaceous prominence which I thought was normal??? Doesn't most males have this?
Every male has this after puberty....

hey i am nearly 16 years old and i have white spots all over the botom of my penis and sack and i was wonderin what they were i have never had sex before but i will soon im just embarrresed what are they ive had them for years now

i to have these what are they and how can i get rid of them ???

They are harmless, they aren't any illness nor will they lead to one. They are nothing to worry about.