I am 14 nearly 15 and masturbate 2-3 times a week I have noticed some sort or rash/ warts on the inside of my legs were undies go (inberteeen balls and leg) I regally get sweat rash there but this time there is a rash / warts staying behind I have re-searched and think that it might be genital warts on my leg?? Any thing youse know that will help??

Hi! I dont thing these are genital warts since they are usually found on the penis, vulva, urethra, vagina, cervix, larynx, and around and in the anus. But still, you can have it on groin area as well... This is a sexually transmitted disease, how do you think you could have get them? This could be caused also by a fungal infection or common warts. But only a doctor can rule out the real cause. Take care.

I got the idea of genitial warts from online research but at first it was sweat rash but when cleared up it didn't fully, i have reasonable size Red spots, one on left leg and about 7 on right leg, would this be an long after affect of sweat rash or another complete different thing to sweat rash and genitial warts on my groin?

Personally, i'm not sure what it is according to your description.one of my friend who's living with genital herpes ever asked the live std
counselor on Positivemate .com. usually get response in mins. he's patient and knowledgeable, and can solve almost those questions. you can try if you like.hope it helps.