hi,
I am 13 almost 14 and i have had these spots since i was about 10. I am not worried about the larger less visible spots on the shaft or on the scrotum but on my foreskin i have really small white spots in little groups or patches.. i have 2 cluster type things of these spots and the look like warts but then they have like a hole kind of thing in the middle... these spots are really ugly and also very noticeable.... i am very embarrassed about these... i have been to see a general practitioner and she said i had pearly penile papules... i knew she was wrong because i had researched them... please help, is there any way to get rid of these spots..

Me 2 I'm 14 in June but it's natural and u need to understand that:)

I'm 14 my name is tOm and I have White spots all over my penis round the back I'm to embaresses to tell my mum or doctor I believe there fordyce spots any advise:l