hi im 14 years old and i dont no if i have genital warts iv got some spots around the tip of my penis but only small lumps.I have not had sexual intercorse and i masturbate every day and just wondering if it causes genital warts?

YOU CAN NOT GET A STD FROM JERKING OFF SO YOU PRBOLY DONT HAVE WARTS

hey , im 14 too. i have little white sopts at the end of my penis. and i just got a puss spot an in the morning the puss was gone and left a small red painful blister. do i have herpes?

hey, i have had warts on my thumbs and elbows before and now i have a lump on my penis. i am 16 years old and masturbate. I am scared i may have spread my warts.
i also have cold sores. can i give myself genital herpes?
Please help

Im 16, starting Masturbating at roughly 14 or so, but never had intercourse before, but now have the little bumps on both the foreskin aroun the head of my penis, and little bump thingies around parts of the shaft!

DONT WORRY THOUGH PEOPLE!

Apparently you can get warts from numerous places, like if you touch your butt, c**p, your hands have warts, etc, according to a person on the internet that told me.

SO, now i have a new question. Me and my girlfriend have been getting more cuddly/touchy everyday, and the first time she see's my penis, i dont want her to see these things, how can i get rid of them? Like a 16 year old walking into a store and asking for "Anti-Wart" stuff would get the people in the store the wrong idea, so is there away to get rid of these quickly and naturally at home?

NO dude if you have them on your penis you will need to go to a walk in clinic and they will freeze them off. It happened to me when i was 18

Ohh btw the little white things on ur penis are not warts, herpes, or any STD. there are pimples where u probably don't wash enough or ur pures block up.

u can't get an STD from masturbating kiddys :-) so Dw!

i'm 14 add i have warts on my penis but i just discovered i have a huge bump on it and i have no ides what it is

Every time i masturbate i seem to get bigger warts....Lol im seeing if proactive works on it. Like, ive never even had sex but...form masturbating there are little wart things all down the shaft of my penis, and it seems whenever i ejaculate i get more D:

! ! ! ! OMFG THE PEOPLE SAYING YOU CANT GET IT FROM MASTURBATING ARE SOOOO WRONG!!! if you touch a wart and then touch somewhere else it can spread there too!! wash your hands thoroughly before and after masturbating!! okay well this is kinda wierd cause everyone on this thread is a dude (im a chick), but....okay well a few months ago i slept with this guy, well my best friend slept with him to a little while before, and guess what?! she got hpv AND cervical cancer!! but luckily no warts...well this guy must have been infected with multiple strands of hpv, and i could totally see that considering hes a man w**** (i was REALLY REALLY drunk when i slept with him, dont act like youve never done something similar because you know you prob have). well guess what?! ive got warts! yeah it really sucks and im really scared because i might have givin them to my boyfriend/almost fiance. =[

so yeah it is possible to spread them by jerkin your erkin. you can prevent it though by puting a good layer or two of clear nailpolish over the wart and surrounding areas (this might burn a TINY bit, like really just a little, and its only until it drys). this will also remove the wart if done repeatedly over a course of a few weeks. (itll turn black and fall off from no oxygen). also do this if your gunna get with your girlie while you have an outbreak (you shouldn't do this anyways though because theres still a chance she would get it) and if you dont have any visible warts you are less likely to spread them to somewhere or someone else but it is still possible, so be careful!

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont be a douche like the guy that screwed over me and my best friend, only sleep with people you really love, and ALWAYS tell them you have something. you dont know how devistating it is the be a girl and have someone give you cancer and warts!!

(the cancer is cervical cancer. she has to have surgerys though her vagina, and she prob cant have kids now, not to mention CANCER KILLS!!)

im 15, i have never had any sexual contact with another person but i do masturbate but i have noticed little skin coloured spots on my ball sack and and on the bottom of my penis but it seems my pubic hair is growning from them, is this genital warts?

im about to turn 13 and i have genital warts i dont know what to do i dont want to tell my mom nor my dad nor the nurse at school
IM FREKKING SCARED I DONT WANNA HAVE CANCER I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IT DEPRESSES ME SO BAD!

Sorry to say but this is almost 100% incorrect. First, you should just ask your primary care doc before you panic and self-medicate.

The skin protects your blood stream from toxins and various pathogens. Don't use nail polish as this is not a studied and scientifically proven method of wart removal.

Secondly, the wart turns black as you have killed the skin cells. You see a wart is your own skin just containing viral DNA and these chemicals such as salicylic acid are able to penetrate and kill the skin cells it comes into contact with. Thus, do not use it on healthy,uninfected skin. So if it kills the skin cells containing the virus then that particular wart will disappear.

One other thing; your skin does not physically breathe in oxygen and not to mention the most outer layer of skin is already dead anyways. Capillaries(small vessels seeming from your arteries) carry the oxygen to all your cells. Therefore, if the the supposedly wart killer "nail polish" kills the wart, it is because the chemical destroys the cellular structure.

It is possible to get warts on the genitals from your hands(highly unlikely), but they are not "genital warts". Genital warts are an identified strain of the HPV virus which targets the skin in the genital region. Common warts(those found on your hands,wrist,etc) prefer the thick,rough skin on your hands to infect. So yes you can maturbate and it is possible to infect your genital region this way, but the virus is not as likely to thrive in this area and should not be able to be seen as a wart.

Lastly, if you touch someone's genitals who has "genital warts" and the wart is damaged or is "oozing", the virus may live on your hands until they are washed off. This does not mean you will get warts on your hands but rather when you go to masturbate your increasing your chance for genital warts via masturbation.

RELAX

You can't get herpes by masturbating with yourself but if some one else was there and they had herpes and they were masturbating u than its possible.

yea i got warts aswell but my question. does nearly every boy have these so called pimples on there genitals because i have!

and am fourteen and just had sexual intercourse with 5-6 differant woman but i had these pimples as long as i can remember. tip when getting laid make sure to pull there face up towards your face when having a blowjob to stop them from noticing the pimples.

cheers

btw isnt there this way to get rid of the genital warts? because am finidng a solution and seeing if this will work. so i get some ice put it in a plastic bag and freeze those mother fuckers off my penis. Would that work?