Hi! I think I have these Fordyce spots from what I saw online. They are on my shaft and on my upper thighs. They are not so noticeable until I get erected and retract my foreskin. I don’t mind them but I noticed that my girlfriend looks at them from time to time and I am not sure that she’s so comfortable with them. I know the sources said they are not supposed to be removed as they were harmless but still I wondered if there was a way to do so. I don’t want her distracted and uncomfortable while performing oral or having sex with me. Any ideas are welcome

Hi! I have them on shaft as well. I haven’t heard that anybody had them on thighs though. Anyway, you may wanna have derm look at it, I had mine checked and it was Fordyce spots. But when I went I didn’t know what these could be. I also wanted them removed but my derm told me about these unnecessary treatment and she said that benefits don’t outweigh the possible risks. You may try Accutane. It is a prescription drug used for severe acne. I think it shrinks adrenal glands or those oily glands so they would produce less sebum. It is also said about this drug that it could cause severe side effects, so I decided to pass it. Another thing I decided to pass is a laser removal. I wouldn’t want any lasers around my penis, so I just accepted the spots as they are.

but do some get kind of big on the shaft? and do any red ones apear?