I have bumps under my foreskin. They are there for few years, I am sure more than 5. I am 16 now and still a virgin. They are not really visible, unless I rectract my foreskin. They are pretty tiny dots and whitish. Are they fordyce or this more serious situation, like HPV or some other STD?

Hey, how could you got HPV or STD if you are still a virgin?
Do not panic! I think this are regular Fordyce and nothing else. If you are still scared you have HPV, then go to a doctor and make HPV tests.
…but I still think Fordyce spots!
Regards!

my friend I have the same thing... are they white and dont hurt or itch? sounds like fordyce spots.. tricky little fuckers ... look like warts but at the same time they dont know what im sayen? be good man ur safe and so am I

Yes, they are white and they don’t hurt. I still have them! What do you know about these Fordyce spots? Why do you say they are tricky?

Two days ago I got one more but this one is on top of foreskin, on the side of my penis, looks more like a pimple to me. It also has white in it and it seems to me that this white would pop if I squeezed it!

Is there anything I could do to make it go away? Thanks

hey i think i have them too but aparently there is nothing u can do but they r harmless so dont worry

every1 seems to be so passsive on Fordyce spots its like no big deal, those r spots on penis and they look awful,

I have a question: how is your intimate life with Fordyce spots, if u are married your respond dosn't coun but what happens when your girl sees Fordyce spots?

Umm i have these fordyce dots noticed them jus recently, but i was wondering that even tho they are common in men as i read on the internet but i want to kno whut would be considereda seveare case of this becuase people sound like they get one or two but i have alot, they are not really white but they look like pimples and have more of a skin colour. The are lower on the shaft...IM confused about this i hear that its not a big deal but how is it not i mean its better then an std or something but there not attractive whut whud a girl say, and what would you say to them? this condition sounds normal but its not very pretty HELP please

i think i hav the fordycespots on my penis but i myn do itch and r quite annoyin i really want to get rid ov them ***** reply PLEASE thank you

**edited by moderator**

My doc said that if you use oil based lotions or soaps on your penis it can make them worse. He also said shaving down there can make them worse. He prescribed me a low dose Triamcinolone Cream that makes them go away. But they will come back if you use lotion down there.

mine look like tiny pieces of rice that are white and can be popped and they are on my shaft is that foredyce spots.

Hey just been reading up on all the comments here! When i was 14/15 i too noticed fordyce spots on my foreskin, at the time i didnt know what the hell they were, i thought i may of contracted herpes, but at the time didnt make sense because i was a virgin then, embarrassed by having sex in case a girl turned round and said something about an std! I went to the doctors to get a check on them found out they wernt herpes but the doc wasnt sure about them! Anyhow still havnt disappeared after 3-4 years, but the day i found out what they truly were, it changed my life forever :-D just be glad they aint an STD/STI!! However girlfriend/sex partner wise! Ive only ever had 1 girl ask me what they were, obviously explained what they are and that they were completely harmless, she was okay with it! So all those years of painfully embarrassment for nothing :/ just be glad you know what they are, their harmless and no person should bring you down because of it!! (Its funny as well because most people who have them, have them in their lips as well, not always on the outside but like under the skin! i only ever used that technique to know that im not the only one and A LOT of people do get them! your not some kind of freak!)

hi im 14 and still a virgin i had noticed the other day that i had this bump on my thing and it looks like a pimple i was like totally freakin out im still kinda worried i did little research and im not sure if its just a fordyce spot or an std im like really worried so please help me out let me know if its a fordyce spot or not

p.s it looks like a pimple

yeah im 14 too and have pimple like bumps on my foreskin and im a virgin(of course at 14) so what should i do?

hey mate I dont think that you need to worry ive been paranoid about for ages but ive done loads of reasearch and its if not sure just check wit your doc

Couldnt you be born with an STD?