hi.i am 20 years old and uncircmsed asin.didn't know about retraction 10 days ago.now trying to retract.getting success retracting.but it seems there is a nerve(i dont know exactly) joining foreskin and end of meatus.shall i ripp it pulling?i know little about dis.dont hab sex education here and no opporyunity without net.so can u tell me everything about dis with pic or give name of website.please help.please.please.

I see what you're saying. I was worried about this as well. Just try lubricating your penis a lot with something then try to slowly encourage it to retract and maybe you can see a little easier what's going on. Just an idea.

its called the frenulum

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The frenulum has a high level of sensation.