im 20 and i have this membrane that binds my foreskin with the head of my penis... i can retract my foreskin back.. but only till the membrane allows...sometmes it almost reaches the point where u have that bulge on the head... the part thats wide i mean... does this mean i have not been circumcised? or does it mean i have phimosis?
is it not normal to have the foreskin attached to the penis(does attachment of foreskin with penis(internally) mean its uncircumcised)? because i have no plans of gettin circumcised, i think its pretty normal. i just wish to know if its phimosis or not... plz do reply to all the questions in order...

I am pretty sure that you have not been circumcised or you would not have a foreskin.

That membrare at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.