In 14 years old, coming on to 15 and I've never pulled my foreskin all the way back. Only recently I found there is a little bit of skin connecting my foreskin the the penis tip preventing me from pulling it back any further. What do I do with it, just tear it ? :S

Hi surper,

Look up "frenulum" and see if that's the strip you're referring to.  If so, it's normal.  Don't tear anything, it can leave a scar.  

Work on getting that foreskin back.  It's common for it not to retract up to about 16 or so.

Good luck.

hey i would have a doc chhek it out! or ur parnts but if that would be wier than maby i could help. i have gone thru something like this btw i am a 15 year old boy and maby that would be wierdr but idk....
u can always msg me......
i would just try to see a doc tho!
hope this helpd

As medic-dan said, it's probably just your frenulum, and if it is it's completely normal, and do not break it.

It sounds like you are talking about the frenulum.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work. Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.

First of all, you should never try to force or tear the foreskin – you will only hurt yourself, and you can cause scarring that might make it even more difficult to retract the foreskin properly. You are actually normal – at your age, the foreskin is often partially attached and may not completely retract for several more years, or at least until you become sexually active. You can help matters along by stretching it gently, a little at a time, and using a moisturizer. A penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is best, as it should contain penis-friendly nutrients to support elasticity and help the skin to retain its shape.