1)It seems that there is a small strip of skin connected to my foreskin and to the edge of my penis near the opening. I noticed it a couple days ago and I can't retract my foreskin. This is worrying me and I don't know if this is normal or not. Please help

2)While trying to retract my foreskin I touched the top of my penis and it stung a little. Doesn't hurt when I touch my foreskin or when I masturbate, only when I touch my penis on the inside of my foreskin. Is this bad? Is it just caused from lack of cleaning since I can't retract?

Thanks, I really like this site, I wasn't sure where else to ask! :$

hey i had teh same problem i think. it sounds the same. wat happened to me is i had skin attached to my glan (the head) that was kinda connecting it to my forskin. is this your problem? because i found from a very painful hand job that you can pull it off. it is excrutiating in some parts, but that might be becasue i also have a very sensative glan. once it is off you can retract your forskin right back and clean the hole thing. i bled a few times pulling it off which probably isnt a great sign, but atleast its gone now and i feel slightly better. just to get rid of the sensative knob bit now.

dude.. you ripped your banjo off?? you're a grade A tit

this is so funny by the way lolol...

but the part of the penis your on about you don't rip it off lol... there is a simple op you can have, go to your local std clinic and they will

explain to you, it's just a simple cut of the little white part that connects the fore skin to the tip of the penis/love shaft/steve lololol...

i have the same problem i dont know how to get rid of it. i've been offered to get laid but i refuse not cause i want to but because im scared i might tear that thing and mess up ma Penis u knoe :'( i wanna get laid but i cant o.O >:( WTF! is wrong with me

There is nothing wrong with you. That is called the frenulum. In some guys it is too tight. You basically have three options: 1. circumcision, removing the foreskin so it doesn't have anything to pull on it. 2. frenulectomy, which means they remove that entire tight band, but not the foreskin. 3. cutting the frenulum, they leave everything in place, just cut a line straight across it at the tightest point so it can spread apart and then as it heals there is less strain on it.

Hi applejacks1234:

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

That "strip of skin" at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation. Pulling the foreskin back with too much force can tear the frenulum.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work. Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat

i have the same thing where you can only pull it back a little then the skin what attched to the tip of the penise to the foreskin stops it and i know it gets really smelly but thats becuase you can wash it proper but i went to my local gp and just had the little skin whats attaching slit they gave me a quick needle to numb it the cut it witha surg knife then your fore skin just goes completley back it should then heal withing 2 weeks the whol sensative thing should go after you a few weeks of feeling your head hope this helps dont worry always go to your gp p.s i got a boner when they were feeling it oh man embarrassing or what

I ripped it of while grinding the air in a bathtub (please don't ask why XD) by holding my skin with my hand then it hurt badly but I got it off without bleeding XD.