hey i am 16 years old and want to have relations with my girlfriend. I am uncircumsized and i cant pull back my foreskin over the head when i am erect or not erect. Before looking on this website i didnt even know the foreskin was supposed to be pulled back on uncircumsized penis's.
I was wondering what do i do and can i still bone if my foreskin doesnt pull back over the head?

help me about uncircumsized penis

bucktownusa wrote:

hey i am 16 ... uncircumsized and i cant pull back my foreskin over the head when i am erect or not... i didnt even know the foreskin was supposed to be pulled back on uncircumsized penis's.
I was wondering ... can i still bone if my foreskin doesnt pull back over the head?

It is a matter of opinion and preference if the foreskin is "supposed" to stay retracted all the time. There are many advantages and benefits though.
It is a different matter if it cannot be retracted for sex. You and your partner both cannot experience the full sensations, because you will really be "doing" yourself inside your own foreskin, instead of doing your partner. That's IF you can even keep it erect with it like that.

I have the same problem I cannot pull my foreskin back at all.. and sex is still great. I wish I didnt have that and I am goign to see a nurologist so I can get circum.. I know it will feel 100x better having sex without the skin.. but you can still have sex... it's great!

I am a Physician Assistant student and sometimes if you cannot get your foreskin over the head of the penis when you are erect or not erect you need to be careful. There is a condition called phimosis where the foreskin cannot retract at all and it can cause problems. If it is something that worries you, bothers you, or hurts sometimes then I would suggest getting it looked at. I hope this helps!

hi i'm 16 and i also have that problem, i cannot pull my foreskin down over my penis head. I can only get so far but i can see under my foreskin a bit of skin attaching the penis to the foreskin. I have been masturbating for 2-3 years now and i really want to have sex with my girlfriend but i'm scared i might have a problem and i don't want to see a doctor unless its absolutely neccessary. I try to wash under the penis with warm soapy water and i try to stretch my foreskin but i think as long as that skin is still there, attached to my foreskin and my penis, including the head, then it will never be normal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guest,

Where is that piece of skin you mention? Is it on the underside of your penis? If so then this is called your frenulum (give it a google anyway) and is completely normal.

Let me know...

By the way, what stretching have you been doing?

im 12 and i cannot retract my foreskin much at all, should i at all be worried? I Really dont want to visit a doctor at my age really, If it helps, it kinda looks like this ---> ( ( ) ) I cant get it over the head, even in the bath. i also have smegma due to i did not know you needed to retract the foreskin after using the toilet, any help? Thanks

ok im 11 and i HAD the exact same problem since your 12 your just at the right age to be circumsized i got circumsized at 10 it will cut off the foreskin so theres some skin but all glans

Hi, how are you?-- What about your penis and foreskin right now?.

when you go pee pinch the for skin closed. ( think of closing a bag) then pee. this will expand the skin from the inside . hold closed . as long as you can. then release do this over and over each time you pee .over time the skin will expand.. there is nothing in pee that will hurt you.

the skin ( foreskin) covers the head of the penis.this is that you see when you look at it. if you are not circumized the skin is just a cover of the head . this plan will work (peeing) but it will take time .

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect. Gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. One just needs to see that your partner is well lubricated before you attempt penetration. One may need to add some personal lubricant if she does not lubricate.