Hi i have seen a video by dr oz in youtube about garcinia cambogia and plan to buy this for my weight loss program

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garcinia_cambogia

Garcinia gummi-gutta is a subtropical species of Garcinia native to Indonesia. Common names include Garcinia cambogia (a former scientific name), as well as gambooge, brindleberry, brindall berry, Malabar tamarind, and assam fruit. The yellowish fruit is pumpkin-shaped. Gambooge has recently received considerable media attention because of its purported effects on weight loss, which are thought to be mediated by the chemical hydroxycitric acid, though there is no clinical evidence to support this claim.

Gambooge extracts are an ingredient in some herbal weight loss, appetite suppressant, and energy products. A meta-analysis found a possible small, short-term weight loss effect (under 1 kilogram). However, side effects—namely hepatotoxicity—led to one preparation being withdrawn from the market. 1998 randomized controlled trial looked at the effects of hydroxycitric acid, the purported active ingredient in gambooge, as a potential antiobesity agent in 135 people. The conclusion from this trial was that "Garcinia cambogia failed to produce significant weight loss and fat mass loss beyond that observed with placebo

Hi... I am with 367 pounds and I believe in diet and working outs only. I am cutting maximum 3 pounds in a week; when we are trying to lose weight, we have to be patience. Dudes...don’t go for any diet pills whether it is natural supplement or whatever it is. I hope you are carrying less than 367 pounds.

Feel free to ask any diet tips, I am happy share what I knew.

Yes Garcinia cambogia really works. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm one of those people that used to jump on any supplement, diet pill, vitamin, diet plan, etc that every crossed me. Dr. Oz - STOP TELLING PEOPLE ALL THESE USELESS PILLS AND MAKING US THINK IT WILL MAGICALLY SLIM US! WE ARE DESPERATE PEOPLE AND FALL FOR YOUR SH1T! Let me tell you....eat well and exercise. Don't waste your time. There are only two safe ways to lose weight and that is to get a gastric sleeve or to eat meat, veggies, fruits, and whole grain bread AND work out. (walk on the treadmill, ride a bike, go for a walk, ANYTHING- no one expects you to be a gym expert. You learn as you go! Don't be embarrassed to be seen exercising either, people actually respect you for trying to better yourself, I PROMISE!). When it comes down to it we all know the answer.

Exactly What kind of diet tips or knowledge do you have? I'm 23 years old and a woman , sadly I had reached about 200 pounds a little while ago. Got depressed and pretty much sheltered myself to my room in my bed, eating snacks and junk all the time. I am not happy with my body at all anymore. I went from being in shape, pretty fit , always was thick but never fat, used to be a stripper. I just don't know what to do seems LIKE everything I try gives me no results , and I just end up starving myself or out of breath from trying to exercise. Please give me ur advice/tips. Maybe what foods to eat, and how to make exercise at least a little fun or interesting so I will stick to it. PLEASE TIPS AND ADVICE