I’m 5’6 and i have 165 lbs and the most of this excess weight is around my butt and belly. I don’t really have time for a regular gym membership or elaborate diets that make you starve throughout a day since I have a job and family to look after. I read a lot info about garcinia cambogia extract and I saw dr Oz show where he promoted it as a weight loss miracle, so I’m wondering is it really possible to keep your regular eating habits and don’t specifically exercise besides your normal daily walking/ loan mowing… etc and lose weight only by taking garcinia cambogia extract? If it’s possible, then how much weight would you lose in a month?

Hello Bev, 

garcinia cambogia extract will help you to lose some weight, simoly because it works in a way that you take the caplets before each meal and then the active ingredient from the caplets works like an appetite suppressant, but it also prevents that nutrients from the food you eat convert to more stored fat.

However, to get better results it still would help if you tried to et healthier and less caloric foods, not to mention that even a 15 minutes of high intensity exercise daily alone could do much more for your weight loss.

Hi Bev,

you don't have to starve yourself or spend hours in the gym - just a few simple changes like eting skinless chicken or less fried foods could help you to cut few extra calories each day. As far as exercise is concerned, you can count walking at a faster pace as an exercise as well, but if you're not willing to commit fully to exercising then the only part that can really help in boosting your weight loss with garcinia cambogia is cutting down calories.

Even on dr Oz site they say you can expect to lose 2-4 lbs per month, with dietary changes and exercise while using garcinia cambogia extract.

Hi thanks for replying. I knew that I can't expect some major weight loss only from taking garcinia extract, but if you lose only 2-4 lbs per month even with diet and exercise, than maybe I should look into some other weight loss program that would give me more visible results faster. It's just that summer is coming and there isn't much time left to lose 2 lbs each 4 weeks before I can get to the beach. I guess it will have to be cutting out ssome extra calories and even exercise :) Bev