I've just been doing my research about natural weight loss products. I don't want an easy trip, or a fast one. I do want something that will work. According to what I've found, it'll make you lose about 11 pounds, or 5 kilos in two months, which is exactly what I want as it's been brought to my attention that the slower you lose the weight the less likely you'll put it back on.
So, does Garcinia Cambogia really work?

Hi! It is said that the main ingredient found in Garcinia Cambogia, hydroxycitric acid may curb the appetite and cause higher levels of serotonin in the brain, which may improve will power and in combination with other ingredients may contribute to weight loss. Most of its affects have been tested on animals and it is still not known if the product has weight loss potential.

This is at least what I have been reading. It is also not so smart to generalize things! One thing may work for some but not for others! It depends much on how much activities you have, if you exercise, what kind of foods you are eating, drinking, how old you are, etc

Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit and HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) is one of the components of Garcinia Cambogia. The fruit has been used in Indian kitchens since several hundreds of years. The fruit has no side effects when taken in reasonable quantities. It does make all the curries tasty and increases your satisfaction of eating food as it makes food flavorful. This increase in satiety contributes to loss of weight as one ends up eating less food. I would use the fruit any day and get the nutritional benefits which also includes weight loss. Taking HCA, I am not too sure about it.
One can get Garcinia Cambogia dried fruit in any East Indian Grocery store. Get the kind that is dried without the seeds. This can be powdered and added to smoothies as well as pasta sauce. Adds a tangy sweetish flavor.

I have been using garcinia cambogia for almost 2 weeks now, I haven't lost any weight and my belly is always bloated, its very uncomfortable. Maybe its my age 47 and I do have a sit down job. I do small workouts a few times a week. I am discouraged because I truely thought it was going to help me loss weight, that when getting older becomes harder to do. Maybe I didn't buy the right one.

I'm 58, have Hashimoto's disease and have been yo-yo dieting for years, to no avail.  I have been taking garcinia cambogia for 22 days.  After 14 days, I lost 0.1 kg per day for 4 days, then 0.2kg per day for 2 days, and now, 0.3 per day for 2days.  That is 1.2 kg reduced in 8 days.  I haven't changed my eating or exercise except that for 2 days I ate more on purpose to see if it was really working...it was!  I hope this keeps up as I have about 18kg to lose.  My husband started it at the same time as me and he is losing 0.3 kg per day at the moment, too.  I haven't had any side effects, other than feeling more energetic! I'm full of hope right now!

Been taking Garcinia Cambogia for a little over a month and have seen no results.  I am beginning to think it is a miracle scam. I wonder if I am taking it wrong or is it the brand?

Hi, I've been taking Garcinia Cambogia for two weeks and I’ve lost 7lbs in my first week. Now I have a decreased appetite and I  have more energy. I also think that knowing I’m taking these pills is assisting my own personal motivation with exercise. 

this review of Garcinia Cambogia may help someone

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

yes it does work. i been using it for 2 months now and i absolutly love it. i would say i lost about 15 pounds and i love my figure, im not a big excercise fan so what i did and still do is every night i do about 50 jumping jacks, 10 pushups, and 10 situps, and also about 100-200 jumping ropes. it gets me more energetic and you will see more results. your stomach will start to go down you will start seeing dramatic changes i reccomend it. i hope this helped you a lot.

did you exsercise during this intake of garcina combogia? or did you just take it also did you lower your food portions?

Apparently you need to take it 30-60 minutes before a meal on an empty stomach and this is vital. It should also be 60% HCA and you need to take 1600mg per day. This is all stuff I saw on the doctor Phil show. I have only just started using it and have seen a definite difference in my appetite and the scales seem to be moving in the right direction even with no change to my eating or excersise routine. Fingers crossed it keeps working.

I am a female and 44 years old.  I have exercised most of my adult life.  Since reaching 40, I can't seem to loose wait.  I have increased my exercise to 1 to 1 1/2 hours  5 to 6 time a week to be more active.   Three weeks ago, I added garcinia cambogia to the mix.  Although I tend to fill up quickly, I am not loosing wait.  It's very frustrating.  I'll continue for another few weeks to see if anything happens.

When I first started taking Garcinia Cambogia, I took 1,000 mg (one 500 mg tablet twice a day) , I lost about four pounds. I am now taking two 500 mg tablets three times a day for 3,000 mg and I haven't lost any more weight. I have gained a pound back. I am less hungry and eat less, but I'm not exercising, yet. I was testing this product to see if it does what they claim it does. I'm thinking that it's good for satiety, but for weight loss... eh... maybe not. I'm going to finish this bottle and I will have been on it for 12 weeks. You are supposed to take a break after that. I thought it was real, now I'm not so sure.

This is a great blog post, thank you for the information that you provided. I believe that Garcinia Cambogia is a great supplement and recommend that everyone should use it who wants to lose weight.

it has now been 2 weeks since my original post. I have been taking my Garcinia Cambogia religiously everyday (1600mg) and even doubled my dose for a week as my progress stopped and like the previous post, i actually gained back what i originally lost. I have not done any exercise but according to all the hype i shouldn't have to. Extremely disappointed and starting to realize i'm wasting my time. This has now become an overpriced vitamin pill.