I just recently started taking garcinia cambogia caplets in hope I’ll lose if not all, than at least a part of my belly fat. I’m trying to follow the instructions and take it at least 30 mins before the meal, but since I’ve read that you can also take one caplet after dinner, just before the sleep to speed up your weight loss, I was wondering do the caplets still work if I take them after the meal.

I just started using it, I still sometimes forget I need to take it, but is it effective at all if you’re taking garcinia cambogia caplets after the meal? It's supposed to work as an appetite suppresant as well, but I still do get hungry before the next meal.

Hi debs,

even though it's true that some people recommend you take one garcinia cambogia caplet after dinner, the best effects are still achieved when you take 1-2 caplets at least 30 minutes before the meal (and don't eat or drink anything 15 minutes after you take it).

This way the active appetite suppressant and fat binding substance from garcinia caplet can get into your stomach, so you'll get full sooner during the meal and after the meal it will be able to stop the conversion of food to fat pretty much immediately.

Maybe you can set an alarm to keep better track of when you need to take the caplets.

How long have you been taking garcinia cambogia? I'm thinking about trying it myself since with my years my waist naturally gotten bigger and I accumulated some belly fat. Did you notice any change (hopefully positive) in your weight? It makes sense to take the garcnia cambogia before meals because from what I've read it enables it to get to the liver which is responsible for turning nutrients from food into fat, and garcinia can prevent this from happening.

Hi, well, since it turns out I've been taking the garcinia cambogia caplets at the wrong time, it's not such a surprise I didn't lose any significant weight. I've been taking it for a month now - and I try to make sure I'm taking it before the meals, at least in the last week - and this morning when I checked, it seems like I've lost 1.5 lbs. But that's not too disappointing since you can expect to lose 2-4 lbs monthly only by taking garcinia cambogia extract. Of course, exercise and fewer calories would speed things up a great deal. Oh, and thanks for your advice! Debs

hi....

i've been taking then for 5 days now after meals so i've been doing it wrong that need to change now,and yesterday i started having running tummy,,is that normal?

You should read the label. It says it right there, how to take it. Check out information on the internet - there's lots of info.

Can I take Garcinia Cambogia and Digest Cleanse together?

I've been taking it ! for4 days now first I started put at 160.8 1st day I started I got down to 159.2 2nd day up to 160 and 3rd day back up to 160.8 this makes my 4th day I'll weigh tomorrow but I don't think it works.

You can't weigh yourself everyday. You should weigh yourself at least twice a week but not everyday because your weight goes up and down . So skip days . I weigh myself every Monday and Friday . Two times a week

I've been taking it for almost 2 weeks and i eat very healthy and count calories. Plus i drink teas and such that also are for dieting. Sometimes at night, but not always do i drink those teas. But so far i haven't lost anything. I haven't gained anything either but i want to lose weight and its not working. I exercise too... I don't want to take any diet pills with lots of caffeine.Seems those are the only ones that work :(

My name is Jessie , I'm 23 years old woman and I have been using Garcinia Cambogia for about a week now , just taking 3 pills twice a day 30 minutes before my 2 biggest meals (which are breakfast and dinner for myself). It was a little difficult because I was so used to snacking throughout the day, even when I wasn't hungry, but now it's not so bad it got a lot easier. Not only do I not feel the need or urge to snack through the day anymore, I also eat SMALLER PORTIONS when I do eat my meals. I have been eating 3 meals a day , which I used to only eat 1 or 2 , then would just eat junk foods from around lunch time til dinner time (cookies,candy,cakes,chips, ect..) breakfast is THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY with or without these pills for me because it makes me feel energetic and ready to start my day and less hungry throughtout the remainder of the day. I was at about 200 pounds before taking these pills and now after starting my trial on January 22, 2016 I am at 195.3 as of January 27, 2016. That's almost 5 pounds in like a week ! It isn't much but I went through some things in my life which because of it I fell into like a depression always eating everything whenever I felt like it , laying in bed all day doing nothing, just pretty much sleeping my life away in a sense.... so I put on even more weight and just couldn't seem to get it all back off, It was like I was gaining weight no matter what I did. Now I don't even exercise or really diet with these pills honestly and it seems to be working like it is supposed to already for me. I haven't lost much weight yet but I can feel the fat melting off in a way it's just hard to explain. I feel a lot lighter as well because im dropping my PURE FAT and blocking any from staying in my body now. I didnt think it would work for me, but seeing and feeling is defiantly believing. I've tried other fat burning pills and diet pills , and even dieting and exercising in the past to lose weight and I just couldn't stick to it, but with these pills its almost as if they have started to do it for me. Im very pleased so far. I just took my last 3 Garcinia Cambogia pills before dinner on January 28, 2016, and now tomorrow morning I will start the Garcinia Cambogia Green Coffee pills same way as the others. Im hoping that they will stay the same and work as well. Time will tell. ALSO FROM TIME TO TIME ESPECIALLY WHEN I FIRST STARTED TAKING THESE PILLS I NOTICED I FELT A LITTLE DOWN WITH MY METABOLISM AND MY ENERGY SO I STARTED TAKING ENERGY VITAMINS TO GIVE ME A LITTLE BOOST. THEY WORKED GREAT TO GET ME THE PICK ME UP I NEEDED TO GET THROUGH THE TUFF COUPLE OF DAYS I HAD. I will be reposting again as soon as I have completely finished all of my pills. I have faith that I will lose at least about half of the weight I set to lose from the beginning. Which to me is better than none or a little. I set my goal weight at 50 , which is pretty high lol. Hope some of this was helpful to you guys, sorry it was so long just wanted to add everything

Dont weigh urself daily bc water retention will make it fluctuate and if your exercising also you will be losing fat and gaining muscle and muscle weighs more.... Always go by inches and fat loss weight isn't that reliable... You also cant expect to lost all this weight in 4 days and then if your not give up...you dont have the right mentality if that's the case .... Just stay focused and you will see results it takes time

This is helpful! I like the alarm suggestion!

Weigh every day. Write it down if you need. How much you eat and bathroom habits can easily affect daily weight. Look at the weight over 1 week. If you eat more calories 1 day, eat a little lighter the next day.

Nothing works in 4 days. you have to leave off 3400 calories to loose a pound, this product helps as an appetite suppressant and give a bit of energy.